Bioresonance treatment is non-invasive, gentle and very relaxing.
Bioresonance is a biophysical method of diagnosing and treating patients. Like acupuncture and homeopathy, it is a form of complementary medicine and is useful for supplementing conventional medicine.
What is Bioresonance therapy? Watch here
Before treatment: We take a patient’s health history. Than we follow this three steps.
- Treatment sessions vary in length depending on the therapy. On average they last about 30 minutes.
- The patient is connected to the BICOM device during the treatment session and can sit or lie in a totally relaxed position.
- The bioresonance method has no harmful side effects and is completely pain-free.
What does therapy cost?
The cost of treatment with BICOM bioresonance therapy is reasonable. It naturally depends on the intensity and number of treatment sessions required.
Who does Bioresonance work on?
Adults: Experience shows that the BICOM bioresonance method can be combined very effectively with conventional medicine and other therapy methods. It is also suitable for treating pregnant women from the third month.
Children: For children the BICOM bioresonance method is both pain-free and gentle. Mum can entertain her child during treatment or they can watch a film together. A major advantage for children anxious about being touched is that there is minimal physical contact during treatment.
What can Bicom bioresonance help you with?
- Food allergies (dairy, wheat, lactose, gluten, eggs, etc.)
- Environmental allergies (pollen, dust, moulds, feather, etc.)
- Synthetic allergies (chemicals, metals, food additives, etc.)
- Skin conditions
- Respiratory conditions
- Digestive problems
For more information call reception (02) 4363 2094
With best wishes for a healthy future